Clifton College Sports Centre is open to all on the 29 and 30 October
Clifton College Sports Centre is open next weekend for free, with extra special deals available on their membership for one weekend only. The deal includes one month’s membership free, no joining fee and 10% off annual memberships. There’s no better time to start getting fit!
Situated within Clifton College’s attractive and historic grounds, Clifton College Sports Centre offers a quality facility for swimming, racket sports and gym sessions. Sports and fitness equipment is continually updated and improved to offer members a modern facility at the best possible price.
Clifton College Sports Centre Membership is open to the general public with facilities open around school usage, most notably during early mornings, evenings and weekends in term time with considerable extended hours through the school holidays.
Membership includes use of the Swimming Pool, Fitness Suite, Tennis, Squash and Badminton. Guests of members to the Sports Centre are welcome at a charge of £5 for adults and £4 for children per visit.
The centre has a wealth of facilities open to members, plus classes and specialist training which can be enjoyed for an extra cost.
- 25m swimming pool with ‘adult only’ and children’s inflatable swim sessions available
- 40-station fitness room including multigym, cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Badminton and tennis courts available on the Sports Centre site
- Squash facilities available at Bristol Lawn Tennis and Squash Club in Redland
- A selection of fitness classes including kettlercise, circuit training, pilates, yoga and kickboxing (not included in membership)
- One-to-one personal training sessions (not included in membership)
- Lifeguarding and swim teacher training, leading to recognised qualifications (not included in membership)
For more information about membership, facilities or the open day, visit ccsl-cliftoncollege.com or call 0117 3157 678