« All Events
Food Freedom and Body Acceptance Workshop
22nd February at 7:00 pm - 26th April at 9:00 pm
Ready to stop dieting and find a ‘normal’ relationship with food? Founder of ‘My Body Positive’ Lisa Beasley is running an 8 week workshop.
My Body Positive ‘Food Freedom & Body Acceptance’ course starts Thursday 22/2/18 7-9pm in Henleaze.
This series of 8 Bristol-based, WOMEN ONLY, group workshops, will help you let go of diet thinking and teach you to address your challenges with food from a more self-compassionate standpoint.
This is for you if you are ready to be gently challenged and want to:
- Find ‘food freedom’ and learn to address what drives your eating behaviour
- Let go of diet thinking: stop dieting/ yo-yo dieting, or thinking you ‘should’ be dieting
- Let go of guilt around ‘forbidden foods’
- Learn to Eat Mindfully
- Becoming more accepting of your body
- A more peaceful relationship with food and yourself
- An understanding of how to not pass on harmful messages about food and our bodies to your children
- Liberation from diet mentality
- Confidence to challenge society’s messages
- More headspace to get on with living your life
“Lisa’s workshops have already had a huge impact on how, when and what I eat. What I didn’t anticipate was how empowering the course would be overall, and that I would gain insights that would positively affect all aspects of life” Deborah, from Bristol
This course is for women only and is held in Bristol, on Thursday Evenings for 8 consecutive weeks.
This course involves:
- 8 X 2 hour group workshops
- The chance to connect with like minded women
- 8 bespoke, tailored workshops to meet your group needs
- Work on addressing food related issues, body image and self esteem such
When: Begins 22 February, for an 8-week course
Where: Basement Space, Park Grove, Henleaze, Bristol
Tickets: £175 – £349