Small Steps to Greater Confidence course
18th January at 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on 18th January, 2019 at 9:30am
This two-day course is carefully designed to explore your thoughts around self-confidence and offer you practical, useful techniques and strategies to help manage it with coach Nicola Shelley.
For some of you this will be having the confidence to speak up in a meeting. For others it will be taking a leap off a cliff edge for your first abseil or booking your first holiday on your own. There are many versions of confidence. What’s yours?
Over two days, you will:
– Define where you are now and where you’d like to be
– Create your own ‘brand’ of confidence (not someone else’s version)
– Tailor make personal action plans to step out of the comfort zone
– Challenge negative thinking – especially your own
– Learn tips and techniques to stay on track with your plans
Lunch and refreshments included.
£350 for the two-day course on 11 and 18 January 2019.