To coincide with the increasing popularity of veganism, Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa has launched Go Vegan – a cookery course to showcase the interesting and delicious flavours of vegan dishes.
Aimed at anyone with an interest in veganism and learning new creative recipes, Go Vegan will allow visitors to try their hands at cooking a range of vegan recipes in the setting of Lucknam Park’s cookery school.
Sample dishes include:
– Paprika ‘hot dogs’, sweetcorn and red pepper salsa, guacamole
– Glazed baby Bromham carrot and beetroot salad, cumin ‘granola’, mustard seed dressing
– Marlborough mushroom and spinach arancini, basil pesto
– ‘Fish’ and chips, tartare sauce
– Dark chocolate, peanut and caramel tart, passion fruit sorbet
The full day course includes arrival tea/coffee, pastries, lunch, recipe folder, all ingredients, cookery school bag and use of a chef’s jacket and apron.
The course will take place on Wednesday 25 July, Saturday 8 September and Saturday 6 October, 9am – 4pm.
£185 per person for a full day course.
Fancy staying overnight? Lucknam Park offers rooms from £295 per night based on two sharing, excluding breakfast.
For further information visit: lucknampark.co.uk or call 01225 742777.